Sunday, February 6, 2011

Girls Don't Watch Football...

Since today is Superbowl Sunday, Brian was invited to go over to a friends to watch the game, He asked the boys if they wanted to go with & both said yes, total shocker!! I have to say I was a bit excited to have some one on one with My daughter Emma! With her in school all week I miss that time with her. She got a giftcard to Walmart for her Birthday so that's the first thing she wanted to do, then I told her I'd take her to Mc Donald's for a icecream sundae which she always enjoys! Then on our way home I asked her if she'd like to walk a mile down at Cattle Call, we enjoyed seeing the horses down there. Now we are home & watching Enchanted together. I really enjoyed our girl time together, it couldnt have been a better afternoon!!


No comments: