Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Austy's treasures

My oh my...So in January we were invited to a friends Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, when we left we had a bunch of tokens left over, so I thought we'll keep them & go back sometime...then everyday after Austy thought they were money & kept asking for 1,2,3 & so on...It got to the point where he would literally hold them in his hand all day everyday, even take them to bed. We finally took them away. Well just the other day he found a penny at the mall, he held it in his hand til it turned green from his sweaty palm closed. I didn't think anything of it til we went to the park I said put it in your pocket. We then played at the park & when we got home he had brought home 2 Bud Light bottle caps & washed them with soap & put the penny inside & was making music with it!! Oh my the treasure this boy loves & never lets go!! I had to blog about it..it's just too funny! Once again..we don't need to buy toys when a penny & beer bottle caps do the trick, LOL!! I mean really???!!!


No comments: